Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
GOAT

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
People booing Drew even though he was right on all his points is absurd to me

I agree, I honestly was surprised. What kind of fans were those? Total clowns IMO. They sounded just dumb.

I love Jey but I love Drew too. You don't have to hate one just because they got into it with the other lol..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I agree, I honestly was surprised. What kind of fans were those? Total clowns IMO. They sounded just dumb.

I love Jey but I love Drew too. You don't have to hate one just because they got into it with the other lol..

They really did. They should be embarrassed.

I'm expecting Randy to beat the s**t out of Jey too. They got unfinished beef too.

I'm expecting Randy to beat the s**t out of Jey too. They got unfinished beef too.

?
What happened? I had Raw in the background while playing Rocket League.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

?

They booed Drew when he was explaining how Jey and his family cost him the championship in front of his family over in Scotland. A legit reason to not like Jey and not trust him but they were booing him hard and Jey got a pop. It didn't make much sense.

?

They booed Drew when he was explaining how Jey and his family cost him the championship in front of his family over in Scotland. A legit reason to not like Jey and not trust him but they were booing him hard and Jey got a pop. It didn't make much sense.

Jey must be insanely popular in Michigan. Only explanation I can think of. IDK how anyone can boo McIntyre.

I wouldn't even care if Drew did join the Judgment Day. He'd actually make the faction relevant.

?

Jey must be insanely popular in Michigan. Only explanation I can think of. IDK how anyone can boo McIntyre.

I wouldn't even care if Drew did join the Judgment Day. He'd actually make the faction relevant.

I'd prefer it. Have him and Rhea lead the faction with Rhea dumping that b***h Dominic for someone who isn't a coward.

?

I'd prefer it. Have him and Rhea lead the faction with Rhea dumping that b***h Dominic for someone who isn't a coward.

Yeah Rhea just isn't cutting it by herself. Damian is good, but not near Drew's level.

Side note: still waiting for a compelling story setting up him cashing in that contract.

Calling it now, Randy turns on Jey and costs their team the match tonight.
Calling it now, Randy turns on Jey and costs their team the match tonight.

I think that's the popular assumption. I hope they don't so it won't be a copy cat situation of Drew.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
RANDY

f**kING

ORTON
So good.

one of my favorite PLE of the year
Holy shot they brought him back
Share 49ersWebzone