LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 239 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I said they were gonna go the way of TNA and it sure seems that way.

Not sure what that means

TNA awhile back thought they too could compete with WWE back in the day with a bunch of aging or mediocre former WWE stars. It didn't work at all and their ratings and tv contracts all went to hell as a result.

Not sure what that means

TNA awhile back thought they too could compete with WWE back in the day with a bunch of aging or mediocre former WWE stars. It didn't work at all and their ratings and tv contracts all went to hell as a result.

I didn't know you were talking about AEW.

incant see them going anywhere. They have carved out a loyal following. It's a good product. But no doubt this is an L for them

Not sure what that means

I didn't know you were talking about AEW.

incant see them going anywhere. They have carved out a loyal following. It's a good product. But no doubt this is an L for them

Oh they'll be around but the idea of them competing ratings wise with WWE is dead and buried.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Never say never

I really thought he would be returning when he was doing the WWE show on FS1, even if it was just a commentary role. When Cokehead Tony fired him and feared for his life, I figured he'd return.

They've brought back other people who left on just as bad if not worse notes.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

That's awesome.

Lol the WWE section on Peacock is all CM Punk stuff now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
MLB in on the attention

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Lol the WWE section on Peacock is all CM Punk stuff now.

He already has a shirt up on WWE Shop which my brother has already purchased and will be sold out soon. Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Triple H mentioned that Jade will debut when she feels ready. Sounds like she's had a lot to adjust to.

A reporter asked him about them bringing Giulia over from Japan and he kinda mentioned he's always looking globally for new talent.

Another reporter asked him about Moxley's concussion comments and he essentially said they have the best concussion protocol in sports entertainment.
Share 49ersWebzone