LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 229 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

CM PUNK back? Ehhhh... I really don't know how I feel about this.. I'll be honest, I never got to see Punk. He came around during the big gap that I didn't watch. I've just heard so many negative things.. But OK, I'm willing to see things with a clean slate and judge for myself over time. The only thing that does bother me some is that I feel like this could set back some of the up and comers who have earned their chance to move towards being top card performers. If the talent didn't know too, that could DEFINITELY upset some people in the locker room.

All that said.. The show tonight? Absolutely incredible. Downright fantastic show.

I still feel like it would've been better to have at least one of these guys come back at Royal Rumble.

Woman's war games match was epic.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:07 PM ]
Um… what happened?????

[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:08 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Um… what happened?????

This is exactly a big reason why I said I don't like this move. If they did this without talking to any of the talent? I mean that was an absolute guarantee to piss some people the f*** off.

Seth using the dual middle fingers and dropping F bombs in front of the crowd? Yeah, that ain't scripted.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:12 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I haven't been super into wrestling lately, but from what I've heard Rollins hates Punk and apparently most of the industry aren't a fan of Punk.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rollins would beat the f**k out of Punk on a fight. Just let em go at it. Lol
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Um… what happened?????

This is exactly a big reason why I said I don't like this move. If they did this without talking to any of the talent? I mean that was an absolute guarantee to piss some people the f*** off.

Seth using the dual middle fingers and dropping F bombs in front of the crowd? Yeah, that ain't scripted.

Not at all, there must be a ton of animosity there. Seth doesn't act like this ever. I'm not sure how they can trust Phil either. Hunter can say how he's changed in the last ten years but how can that explain a few months ago?
Originally posted by jrg:
I haven't been super into wrestling lately, but from what I've heard Rollins hates Punk and apparently most of the industry aren't a fan of Punk.

Which I don't blame them for. He always comes across as a giant a*****e. I was hyped for his debut in AEW but I'm being cautious with this return.
lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Which I don't blame them for. He always comes across as a giant a*****e. I was hyped for his debut in AEW but I'm being cautious with this return.

I think CM Punk is the only person on Twitter/X/etc who BLOCKED me because I talked s**t on his Blackhawks after the Blues beat them (after he ran his mouth nonstop)....this was years ago but yeah

Beware of shakey cam. Seth was fuming in the ring. Threw his title on the mat even.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:23 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Make that Seth, Drew and Rhea.
Rollins would beat the f**k out of Punk on a fight. Just let em go at it. Lol

No way. Punk would make Rollins cry.
Make that Seth, Drew and Rhea.

yeah Punk and Seth don't like each other.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone