Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 237 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Feels like they're giving the finger to Drew saying that they have Punk back so they don't need him, which honestly pisses me off a little too. Drew has worked really effing hard and I think he's been served a slap in the face enough.

Could you imagine if multiple top card folks quit because of this? OK, yeah, doubtful that would happen.. But what if..
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Make that Seth, Drew and Rhea.

yeah Punk and Seth don't like each other.

Looked more like he was acknowledging his buddy Orton, with his arms up like that.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Looked more like he was acknowledging his buddy Orton, with his arms up like that.

That part yes but the little wave? I think thats for Seth.

Good, lol.

I've always loved watching Seth wrestle but he comes off as a whiner too. He legit doesn't like Cody either.

I think "The Elite" and Jungleboy are a lot more to blame for Punk's downfall in AEW than their fans want to admit.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:58 PM ]

I don't think he had a great match, where was his moment? He felt pretty forgettable/lost in this match

Good, lol.

I've always loved watching Seth wrestle but he comes off as a whiner too. He legit doesn't like Cody either.

I think "The Elite" and Jungleboy are a lot more to blame for Punk's downfall in AEW than their fans want to admit.

But Punk has had plenty of moments that have proven he's a locker room cancer. He builds animosity amongst the roster everywhere he goes. That isn't a coincidence.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rollins would beat the f**k out of Punk on a fight. Just let em go at it. Lol

No way. Punk would make Rollins cry.

Yeah ZERO chance. Just the much better athlete. He'd dance circles around Punk.
Rollins would beat the f**k out of Punk on a fight. Just let em go at it. Lol

No way. Punk would make Rollins cry.

Yeah ZERO chance. Just the much better athlete. He'd dance circles around Punk.

No. Just because he's more athletic doesn't mean anything really. Punk is pretty damn athletic himself.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 25, 2023 at 10:45 PM ]
Now there's a report saying that the war games teams were all told and that Seth's reaction was a "worked shoot" and they'll face off at Royal Rumble. That doesn't really explain Rhea's off-screen reaction, except that she's a heel. Especially considering that Buddy and Black are friends of Punk.

Also sounding like McIntyre's issue isn't related to Punk. He was seen saying something pretty heated to the ref while Orton was coming down the aisle and moved really awkwardly when the babyfaces all came to Ortons rescue. Maybe a spot gone wrong.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 25, 2023 at 11:08 PM ]
Now there's a report saying that the war games teams were all told and that Seth's reaction was a "worked shoot" and they'll face off at Royal Rumble. That doesn't really explain Rhea's off-screen reaction, except that she's a heel. Especially considering that Buddy and Black are friends of Punk.

Also sounding like McIntyre's issue isn't related to Punk. He was seen saying something pretty heated to the ref while Orton was coming down the aisle and moved really awkwardly when the babyfaces all came to Ortons rescue. Maybe a spot gone wrong.

I mean who really gives a f**k at this point.

The best stories have grains of truth sewn into them. Monday Night Raw is going to be lit.

Originally posted by Garce:

The best stories have grains of truth sewn into them. Monday Night Raw is going to be lit.
This
  • jrg
  • Veteran

He appears hurt.

Yeah that was the first thing I noticed. Looks like he didn't miss a day of training in the year and a half he was out.
Originally posted by Garce:

Very true. Also, if Matt Hardy and Edge can work a feud after what happened there, anyone can. Same with Hogan vs Vince and Bret vs Vince after they came back.
Share 49ersWebzone