There are 239 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Rollins would beat the f**k out of Punk on a fight. Just let em go at it. Lol

No way. Punk would make Rollins cry.

Yeah ZERO chance. Just the much better athlete. He'd dance circles around Punk.

No. Just because he's more athletic doesn't mean anything really. Punk is pretty damn athletic himself.

Gotta disagree. When he said he was going to UFC, my first thought was about how unathletic he looked in WWE, how bad is he going to look in UFC?

With that said, idk if Rollins has any MMA training, so I'd put my money on Punk.
[ Edited by TheNaitch on Nov 26, 2023 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Feels like they're giving the finger to Drew saying that they have Punk back so they don't need him, which honestly pisses me off a little too. Drew has worked really effing hard and I think he's been served a slap in the face enough.

Could you imagine if multiple top card folks quit because of this? OK, yeah, doubtful that would happen.. But what if..

I feel bad for drew because his moment came during Covid era. He worked really hard and his moment couldn't be shared by others. Nobody to chant his name in a sold out arena.

in regards to Rhea and Rollins reactions, I think they are both works. They were informed right before the match that Punk was coming back. They also had to know how many cameras would be on them and the views it would garner.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8frrjCX/
New point of view I found
Dumb move to bring him back. He's washed up with a huge ego. Not surprised a lot of wrestlers are pissed off.

But lol at Rollins beating him in a fight because he's more athletic. 😂
Originally posted by JustinMT:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8frrjCX/
New point of view I found

Yeah I'm thinking more and more that it's a work. Rollins gonna turn heel where he's better anyways.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol at the guy whos never been in a fight 🤣
  • jrg
  • Veteran
but outside of that clown the return of orton and punk were awesome

interested to see where wwe goes with them
Originally posted by Garce:

I don't think he had a great match, where was his moment? He felt pretty forgettable/lost in this match

Source: 'Trust me bro'

I always take these no name wrestling bloggers with a grain of salt.
Wait so,TKO brought back punk? Not HHH ? What else can they do without warning or GAF?Bring back bra and panties then. The classics.

"There has been zero push from anybody past WWE, you know it's myself, Nick Khan. To be honest, very few people knew about it past that. It's very funny, really, because now there's this mystery entity behind WWE."- HHH
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 26, 2023 at 8:55 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Wait so,TKO brought back punk? Not HHH ? What else can they do without warning or GAF?Bring back bra and panties then. The classics.

"There has been zero push from anybody past WWE, you know it's myself, Nick Khan. To be honest, very few people knew about it past that. It's very funny, really, because now there's this mystery entity behind WWE."- HHH

No they didn't. Hunter did, This has nothing to do with TKO. He was basically saying everyone expects decisions to be made by TKO when in fact it's just him and Khan doing their thing.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

No they didn't. Hunter did, This has nothing to do with TKO. He was basically saying everyone expects decisions to be made by TKO when in fact it's just him and Khan doing their thing.

dammit. I was hoping to finally see that Bayley ass in skimpy ring gear before she gets fully bloated but ALAS.
lol at the guy whos never been in a fight 🤣

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Feels like they're giving the finger to Drew saying that they have Punk back so they don't need him, which honestly pisses me off a little too. Drew has worked really effing hard and I think he's been served a slap in the face enough.

Could you imagine if multiple top card folks quit because of this? OK, yeah, doubtful that would happen.. But what if..

I feel bad for drew because his moment came during Covid era. He worked really hard and his moment couldn't be shared by others. Nobody to chant his name in a sold out arena.

in regards to Rhea and Rollins reactions, I think they are both works. They were informed right before the match that Punk was coming back. They also had to know how many cameras would be on them and the views it would garner.

Truthfully, whether they were told or not, I don't think Rollins reaction is a work even if it was *supposed* to be one.

They have real, legitimate beef outside the ring. Punk said some really nasty expletive riddled stuff in interviews about Seth not that long ago, so Seth I think was gonna do what he did regardless of whether he was told ahead of time or not.

IMHO, they are just trying to pass it off as a work now to cover for Seth losing his sh** in front of everyone.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Garce:

I don't think he had a great match, where was his moment? He felt pretty forgettable/lost in this match

Source: 'Trust me bro'

I always take these no name wrestling bloggers with a grain of salt.

He also left before Punk came out... so yeah. It sure looked like he got signaled to leave by the cameraman as well. Nothing here is random IMO. Seth is brilliant, he already setup his next storyline - it's pretty clear its gonna be him v punk on Monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone