Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 206 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Where can I get that YEET shirt by Jey Uso?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Raw was pretty mid.

Here's a clip the Hardys,Edge and Christian shooting on Dvon

https://youtube.com/shorts/_yb7qsPDUw8?si=AGEqwuADAk38QkHc

The Jey v Seth main event was the best raw main event in months
Originally posted by Garce:
Raw was pretty mid.

Here's a clip the Hardys,Edge and Christian shooting on Dvon

https://youtube.com/shorts/_yb7qsPDUw8?si=AGEqwuADAk38QkHc

The Jey v Seth main event was the best raw main event in months

It was obvious , at least to me, that Dreeh'w was going to interfere and cause a DQ, but yeah. That match was the highlight I guess.

For some reason, maybe it's just me, I really like NXT dare I say better than Raw. Smackdown is watchable.

I think I was spoiled growing up watching reruns of Hulk,Warrior, Flair, Sting, Razor Ramon, Macho Man etc.

Wrestlers like that are long gone.
It was obvious , at least to me, that Dreeh'w was going to interfere and cause a DQ, but yeah. That match was the highlight I guess.

For some reason, maybe it's just me, I really like NXT dare I say better than Raw. Smackdown is watchable.

I think I was spoiled growing up watching reruns of Hulk,Warrior, Flair, Sting, Razor Ramon, Macho Man etc.

Wrestlers like that are long gone.

Wrestling is as good as its been in decades, since the attitude era... so why not just remove your expectations and enjoy the ride.

Yeet is no more. WWE didn't do their homework and some other wrestler already has that trademarked.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Yeet is no more. WWE didn't do their homework and some other wrestler already has that trademarked.

Wat? Some indie guy punked WWE?

Pay him off lol can't be that much.
lol Codys' such a good storyteller.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SLu3AqpUCPM
Sami Zayn gonna be alll elite.

Built up that line just to get dead silence.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Yeah it wasn't the best part of his promo. But still he had a really good promo. He's at his best with the mic in his hands. It's hard to find someone at the same level.
I just hope he's a little bit more humble this time.
I hope he knows that he can only blame himself if he was fired from AEW.
He was their biggest star, they gave him everything, he had a big fat contract. At some point, someone would have expected a 45 years old guy to act a little bit more professionnaly.
And he should be careful with his private jokes toward AEW. I don't think he wants the CCTV from Wembley to leak on a random twitter account.
[ Edited by pdc20 on Dec 9, 2023 at 7:19 AM ]
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Swerve was Killshot in Lucha Underground. Respect.

He was Killshot. He was also Isaiah Scott in WWE. Hit Row was a promising faction with him as leader.
Unfortunetaly, they decided to make Top Dolla the leader on the main roster for whatever reason and then they fired him just because I guess.
I think he's perfect for AEW. He can be a little bit more free.
Shane Strickland is the total package. The feud with Hangman was incredible.
He would be the perfect Devil quite frankly.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Built up that line just to get dead silence.

Kevin Owens had a faction and is good buddies with The Young Bucks.I think Kevin deep down wanted to sock up PG Punk just like everyone else.

BTW Charlotte did that flip spot on Asuka. Whiffed. Went to commercial and she was limping , crying , and the match was cut short. Bayley had to come out and forcible show DAT ASS. Dat keister is a ratings machine and she's letting it go to waste. SMH

Share 49ersWebzone