Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 181 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

WWE and Raw are still looking for a home. HHH met with WB executive Bruce Campbell today, to discuss being potential partners.

Wait a minute, is that THEE Bruce Campbell? Evil Dead Ash?
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 14, 2023 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WWE and Raw are still looking for a home. HHH met with WB executive Bruce Campbell today, to discuss being potential partners.

Wait a minute, is that THEE Bruce Campbell? Evil Dead Ash?

No lol
Kevin Owens had a faction and is good buddies with The Young Bucks.I think Kevin deep down wanted to sock up PG Punk just like everyone else.

BTW Charlotte did that flip spot on Asuka. Whiffed. Went to commercial and she was limping , crying , and the match was cut short. Bayley had to come out and forcible show DAT ASS. Dat keister is a ratings machine and she's letting it go to waste. SMH

Am i crazy for not liking charlotte flair? I think she is sub par, and matches are generallyboring to me.
The front flip into a clothesline? WTF, atleast carry it all the way through.
The chest chop in the ring post? How is that supposed to hurt her arm?

Then the... WTF was that throw in ring but hit face on apron? Could just as well have been on Asuka.
Her moonsaults are just bad.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Kevin Owens had a faction and is good buddies with The Young Bucks.I think Kevin deep down wanted to sock up PG Punk just like everyone else.

BTW Charlotte did that flip spot on Asuka. Whiffed. Went to commercial and she was limping , crying , and the match was cut short. Bayley had to come out and forcible show DAT ASS. Dat keister is a ratings machine and she's letting it go to waste. SMH

Am i crazy for not liking charlotte flair? I think she is sub par, and matches are generallyboring to me.

Then the... WTF was that throw in ring but hit face on apron? Could just as well have been on Asuka.

She's garbage, it's absurd that they made her a 14x champion. She botches that moonsault every time.
Oh so that's why Nick Aldis hasn't been in the WWE since now.

He's married to Mickie James. He's set.

Damn, get well soon Kenny.
Daaayum liv. Hittin the bong. Nice.
Randy and AJ both returned insanely jacked.
smackdown was great

roman and orton both had a great promo but orton was so funny. s**t was gold

I loved that Carmelo Hayes is getting a lil main roster push.
I want to see Santos convert Zelina to heel.

I love this little mini-story building with LA Knight and Orton, great setup for future rivalry.

The return of AJ styles was also cool and the fact that he came back and turned on LA knight is gonna be goooooooooood. I cannot wait for the Royal Rumble.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
She's garbage, it's absurd that they made her a 14x champion. She botches that moonsault every time.

That's pretty trash man, Charlotte is a legit star.
Originally posted by Garce:

That's pretty trash man, Charlotte is a legit star.

Thanks to who her father was. You weren't watching back when all the other women were lucky to have a 30 day reign before Charlotte would be awarded the championship again. It happened numerous times and killed the momentum of others who were more over. I can't stand her and will never be a fan of hers.
Thanks to who her father was. You weren't watching back when all the other women were lucky to have a 30 day reign before Charlotte would be awarded the championship again. It happened numerous times and killed the momentum of others who were more over. I can't stand her and will never be a fan of hers.

Fair enough but I think she's done enough to separate herself from her dad. She's good man. But I get that people are kinda tired of her. I think this injury can do her well, come back with a bit of a refresh and new direction.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

After watching Charlotte a while, I agree that her matches just aren't that exciting. She definitely gets by a lot on name recognition.

Does she have good individual talent? I think so. She is physically gifted and the acting is decent, but she is stale and has been for a long time. She hasn't reinvented herself. I agree to an extent that she hasn't deserved that many titles.

I'm very meh on her. Really don't care about her matches anymore.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 17, 2023 at 8:48 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone