Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 186 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:

Did a post match angle with David Finlay and then a backstage angle with him as well. Clearly setting Nic/Dolph up to challenge Finlay for his newly won IWGP Global Championship in the near future.

FWIW David Finlay is the son of Fit Finlay.

I was hoping we would see Dolph come back to WWE at the rumble but the roster is so stacked Im not sure he would be utilized
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Poor Cody. Gonna have to wait, dawg. Rock, CM Punkass, Reigns, LA Knight, Orton, Yeetmiester ,Rollins ...

Too many hot hands right now for Reigns.

I don't see how the Rock returning does anything to mess with Cody.

Rock is gonna get that title match before Cody. They have been talking Rock/Reigns for years now.

I think Rock gets it, wins. Then Cody faces Rock, wins, and Rock goes away again.
Originally posted by jrg:
Rock is gonna get that title match before Cody. They have been talking Rock/Reigns for years now.

I think Rock gets it, wins. Then Cody faces Rock, wins, and Rock goes away again.

I think Rock v Reigns for the Title of Tribal Chief would be such a better and more interesting match at Elimination Chamber but yeah no doubt - Rock v Reigns going to be the biggest draw in wrestlemania history. No doubt. I really hope the rock doesn't win - that would be trash. I really hate the rock returning in general. What more does this guy have to accomplish.
https://www.giantbomb.com/articles/austin-creed-kenny-omegas-top-10-games-of-2023/1100-6379/
AUTHORS.

How did you know?
Smackdown was lit yet again

royal rumble gonna be FIRE

Punk has been owned in virtually every mic battle since he got back.

Drew was freaking FIRE. And honestly has been awesome lately. I seriously hope he gets a title at Wrestlemania. Dude is too good to not have a run.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Punk has been owned in virtually every mic battle since he got back.

Drew was freaking FIRE. And honestly has been awesome lately. I seriously hope he gets a title at Wrestlemania. Dude is too good to not have a run.

Yeah, Drew has been fantastic lately and Punk seems to be on cruise control. None of his promos have hit for me.
Originally posted by Garce:

I think Rock v Reigns for the Title of Tribal Chief would be such a better and more interesting match at Elimination Chamber but yeah no doubt - Rock v Reigns going to be the biggest draw in wrestlemania history. No doubt. I really hope the rock doesn't win - that would be trash. I really hate the rock returning in general. What more does this guy have to accomplish.

Grace... Lol

Wish they put the belt on Drew and did Punk vs him at Mania. Seth vs Punk is fine and you can't fault them for sticking with that but Drew is really on fire right now since his heel turn and it's a shame that's going to be wasted.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Wish they put the belt on Drew and did Punk vs him at Mania. Seth vs Punk is fine and you can't fault them for sticking with that but Drew is really on fire right now since his heel turn and it's a shame that's going to be wasted.

yeah Drew was fire roasting Punk. He did it without cursing too which is something that the Rock or Cena does sometimes for the easy pop.

since Drew hasn't renewed his contract, I figure he is going to get buried somewhere down the line , and mid carded again.
BTW I said it before and I'll say it again, GM mode on WWE2K24 is a lot of fun. Made me renew my interest in the WWE again.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

yeah Drew was fire roasting Punk. He did it without cursing too which is something that the Rock or Cena does sometimes for the easy pop.

since Drew hasn't renewed his contract, I figure he is going to get buried somewhere down the line , and mid carded again.

Drew against Logan Paul for the US Championship I think would be a great match and would keep the title's relevance if he had a run.
man I love me some Nikita Lyons but she was moving around like a 500lber.

I suspect the WWE drops her because 2 MCL tears is scary for the company. They prioritize longevity.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 10, 2024 at 8:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone