There are 175 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
need this theme again

never seen a botched F5. GYAAiat dam
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VdBF7uycTK0
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Punk has been owned in virtually every mic battle since he got back.

Drew was freaking FIRE. And honestly has been awesome lately. I seriously hope he gets a title at Wrestlemania. Dude is too good to not have a run.

I agree - Drew got him. So did Rollins a few weeks ago.
This whole Jinder Mahal thing is fascinating. Dude came out of nowhere and he's getting spots with the Rock and getting a title shot next monday with Seth.

I think they are simply passing time and Jinder is just doing an excellent job of getting buried.
Originally posted by Garce:
This whole Jinder Mahal thing is fascinating. Dude came out of nowhere and he's getting spots with the Rock and getting a title shot next monday with Seth.

I think they are simply passing time and Jinder is just doing an excellent job of getting buried.

Basically. They're just waiting for Rock vs Roman, (which is taking FOREVER).Then Seth vs Roman. And maybe just maybe , for the ,''move the needle,'' title, Punk VS Roman.

I'm curious to see who actually wins the rumble. LOL if they let old frail CM Punk win it to face Roman. That would be horrendous IMO.
You have Cody there. Drew.Orton. Yeetmiester. Seth on the other side to maybe unify?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Basically. They're just waiting for Rock vs Roman, (which is taking FOREVER).Then Seth vs Roman. And maybe just maybe , for the ,''move the needle,'' title, Punk VS Roman.

I'm curious to see who actually wins the rumble. LOL if they let old frail CM Punk win it to face Roman. That would be horrendous IMO.
You have Cody there. Drew.Orton. Yeetmiester. Seth on the other side to maybe unify?

I think Cody or Drew win
death drop from above wtf
Jinder lost?! SMH

Maxxine Dupree is a 10
[ Edited by Garce on Jan 16, 2024 at 11:16 AM ]
Maxxine Dupree is a 10

Very much so
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Maxxine Dupree is a 10

Very much so

Bro, she looked so god damn fine last night.... when was trying to distract the viking dude - made a playa go woo weee
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Maxxine Dupree is a 10

Very much so

Bro, she looked so god damn fine last night.... when was trying to distract the viking dude - made a playa go woo weee

Yeah I started following her on Instagram after I saw that clip on YouTube. lol
NXT was great IMO . Could be my favorite show of the week.

Anyways...here's another reporter telling a wrestler that what he does is fake.. You know the drill.

Share 49ersWebzone