There are 220 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Rhodes beats Rock and Reigns at Summerslam to unite the belts is the likely outcome.

But if I was booking it. I would have Rhodes beat Seth at Mania than later that night or on day 2 have him *somehow* get involved in the Rock and Reigns match and beat them both.

You still get the Rock headlining Mania, it does not impact Reigns at all (likely leads to a face turn), and Cody finishes the story.
They just made two belts tho. That's the issue with unifying them. Just plain stupid decision all around
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Feb 4, 2024 at 8:59 AM ]
I still think it would be bette for Rock to battle Roman after he drops the title. Let him lose the title to Cody and then lose the match for Head of the Table. I am so tired of Bloodline buls**t and I'd rather see the end of the faction more than anything else.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Rhodes beats Rock and Reigns at Summerslam to unite the belts is the likely outcome.

But if I was booking it. I would have Rhodes beat Seth at Mania than later that night or on day 2 have him *somehow* get involved in the Rock and Reigns match and beat them both.

You still get the Rock headlining Mania, it does not impact Reigns at all (likely leads to a face turn), and Cody finishes the story.

Maybe have Rhodes take the money in the bank contract off Damian? 😂

IDK. I like Damian, just seems like they don't know when or who he is gonna be able to make an attempt on.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

they aint gonna care lol
Rock can just come out and basically says that he defers to Cody. Regardless, WWE wants to erase Hogans' streak because of his cancelling, so that will last at least one more year. TL:DR Reigns will retain until at Hogans streak is broken.
Caster is starting to cook

https://www.facebook.com/reel/409406024947313?mibextid=9drbnH
Ryback on Twitter stating that HHH, Cena and others have NDAs on women Vinny Mac style as well.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ryback on Twitter stating that HHH, Cena and others have NDAs on women Vinny Mac style as well.

Having the NDAs is not a big deal. I imagine every ex GF/BF has one. Assistants, Gardners, housekeepers, babysitters, and any person who may have embarrassing or special info.

Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Having the NDAs is not a big deal. I imagine every ex GF/BF has one. Assistants, Gardners, housekeepers, babysitters, and any person who may have embarrassing or special info.

This. Every celebrity and major athlete you can think of will use NDAs. What's crucial is what they are attempting to prohibit disclosure of.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

They about to switch to the Bryan Danielson storyline
Damn, I kinda want to buy this.
My WWE 2K23 GM experience can fix this debacle.

I would issue a fatal 4 way for the title . Roman , Rock, Cody, Seth.
Jimmy interferes. Then Jey. Then Solo. Then maybe even Rikishi.
Reigns wins.

Cody vs Reigns at Backlash for the lower tier title. Cody wins.
Share 49ersWebzone