There are 181 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

What's going down? I'm so confused.

A little heel turn

This was expertly done! Now we have Cody crash the party as the Daniel Bryan character.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 8, 2024 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Why does he always try to fake cry?

Carny gonna carny. Eventually his 15 minute monologues will annoy the WWE fanbase.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:

Why does he always try to fake cry?

Carny gonna carny. Eventually his 15 minute monologues will annoy the WWE fanbase.

Maybe at one point, but WWE audience is pretty tame, especially since their main fan base is kids. His character was actually good in AEW because it looked obvious that big heel turn was coming and he set it up perfectly, no clue why he never committed to it, or at least went a different direction if he wanted to be a face so badly.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 8, 2024 at 11:15 PM ]
Lamesville. The death threat to the Rocks daughter crew basically get what they want except Roman is not dropping his title until after Hogan's streak ends.
Lamesville. The death threat to the Rocks daughter crew basically get what they want except Roman is not dropping his title until after Hogan's streak ends.

That is such a small minority of losers compared to the rest of the fans who actually feel like they screwed up with introducing Rock. This pivot, whether it's been the plan from the beginning or not has made it so much more intriguing,

That is such a small minority of losers compared to the rest of the fans who actually feel like they screwed up with introducing Rock. This pivot, whether it's been the plan from the beginning or not has made it so much more intriguing,

I think this was a work from the start, or at least HHH prepared for this and had it as a plan B.

I always thought the DB WM was also a work or a ready plan B

I can't make out what he said

Originally posted by BMoore56:
I can't make out what he said

He's gonna slap his f**king teeth out of his mouth
[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 9, 2024 at 8:48 AM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
I think this was a work from the start, or at least HHH prepared for this and had it as a plan B.

I always thought the DB WM was also a work or a ready plan B

I don't think it's beeen a work from the start I think they pivoted after the response
WWE allowing f bombs in their social media
With Bryan a decade ago they had to of known this could play out poorly. So plan A, plan B but you could tell Rock desperately wants to wrestle Roman so he was willing to let it blow up in his face.

Share 49ersWebzone