There are 169 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Carny gonna carny. Eventually his 15 minute monologues will annoy the WWE fanbase.

Dude is the new John Cena, deal with it. Little kids love him and he moves a crap ton of merchandise.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Typical fox news garbage, what a piece of s**t
Who's at fault here? lol All these years I thought it was the guy that CM hit.
It was the guy behind him and that kid that straight up shoved him to his face.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3TVzorxB05/?igsh=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Carny gonna carny. Eventually his 15 minute monologues will annoy the WWE fanbase.

Dude is the new John Cena, deal with it. Little kids love him and he moves a crap ton of merchandise.

That's why I only catch bits my friend. I'm dealing with it nicely. But I can have an opinion. I see youre back to being mean in your responses again. I thought you were past that stage years ago. I do always love a lot of players you bring up in the draft room. Be well.
That's why I only catch bits my friend. I'm dealing with it nicely. But I can have an opinion. I see youre back to being mean in your responses again. I thought you were past that stage years ago. I do always love a lot of players you bring up in the draft room. Be well.

You calling Cody Rhodes a Carney?

Phoenix is our top heel
https://www.facebook.com/f1rstwrestling/videos/367403336102842/?mibextid=w8EBqM

😆 🤣 😂 😆

How's that mean? I was only about 50% serious but really, kids freaking love Cody Rhodes, he's the new super Make-a-Wish guy replacing Cena, his merchandise sells like crazy and he handles himself very professionally. If not their main guy, he's likely to be one of their two or three main guys for the foreseeable future, especially with WWE trying to navigate the murky waters of Vince being a deviant sex pest weirdo.

How's that mean? I was only about 50% serious but really, kids freaking love Cody Rhodes, he's the new super Make-a-Wish guy replacing Cena, his merchandise sells like crazy and he handles himself very professionally. If not their main guy, he's likely to be one of their two or three main guys for the foreseeable future, especially with WWE trying to navigate the murky waters of Vince being a deviant sex pest weirdo.

Im surprised this isn't more main stream news. It's insane what he was doing.

lmao
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lmao

If he is being a double agent like some are suggesting, that is great storytelling.

lmao

Levels above all competition on the mic and that's a shame. They don't make em' like they used to.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

lmao

Levels above all competition on the mic and that's a shame. They don't make em' like they used to.

Definitely didn't lose a step on the mic as a heel lol. Like riding a bike
Share 49ersWebzone