There are 195 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Something that hasn't been really talked about, I really like the choice of Corey Graves as the new commentator. He was already doing most of the work anyway when KP was lead.

The only change I would make would be getting rid of Barrett and putting Saxton with Graves on the announce desk. They were always great with the back and forth banter and I feel like that pairing would an perfect.

Graves - Saxton
Cole - McAfee

No changes ever needed.
I enjoyed the elimination chamber. The part where Kevin Owen's beat the s**t out of Logan Paul in the chamber box was so funny.
Originally posted by Garce:
I enjoyed the elimination chamber. The part where Kevin Owen's beat the s**t out of Logan Paul in the chamber box was so funny.

I thought it was a good show. Kind of bummed it's Becky against Rhea.. Would've rather seen Bianca, who's more of a powerhouse.

Can't wait to see Jade get her shot.

I am glad Drew won. LA Knight is the only other guy who would've made sense if Cody beats Roman and goes to SmackDown. Drew needs to stay and get a title.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 25, 2024 at 9:53 AM ]
Sammy Guevara out here standing on business

So we aren't going to talk about Ripleys' thong action in Perth?
Originally posted by JustinMT:

BAY AREAAAAAA!!!!!

If you're going to #RAW tonight, make sure you stop by the merch stands and pick up this rare BAYley x @SanJoseSharks t-shirt. pic.twitter.com/ujVI3YQOXD

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) February 26, 2024

that is actually sick
ole anderson died..so sad
WWE got a new Chairman to replace Vince.

WWE got a new Chairman to replace Vince.

Lol
Sting descends from the rafters! One last time.

shocking
Share 49ersWebzone