There are 285 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Garce:
Pretty great. Guys Im tuning in to AEW for their matches.

Ospreay
Monè
MJF
Okada
Samoa Joe
Maybe swerve if he has an interesting opp.

Swerve VS Joe looks to be the plan for Dynasty on 4/21. And we already know we are getting Bryan VS Ospreay on that PPV as well.

I love that American fans started chanting "Bruv" at Ospreay last night. That's going to become a regular thing now.

I think we can add Okada/PAC also probably, the first PPV match for Mercedes and the final for the Tag Team tournament.
It's gonna be a really strong PPV card again.
As for Ospreay, he had such a great promo on Dynamite. He has been a homerun so far for AEW.
It's not gonna happen, but I'd consider writing this finish to Cody's story, beating Roman:

Shinsuke comes out and tries to mist Cody, but Cody dodges and it hits Roman. Part of the Bloodline, angered and distracted, attacks Nakamura, the other gets taken out by Seth. Drew comes out, tries to claymore Seth but Seth dodges and Drew hits Roman instead. Cody then does Cross Rhodes on Roman and pins him for the championship.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 18, 2024 at 12:34 PM ]
WM Predictions:

Priest cashes in on Seth sooner or later.

Cody wins night one.

Codester obviously loses night two. Either the Rock is going to turn or Roman. Maybe even Cody , but Cody winning the title?... it aint happenin.

Drehhh finally wins unless Punk comes out during the match. Maybe Punk shows up after the match...at the two for one extravaganza.

Bayley wins when Jade FINALLY does something and helps Bayley win. Jade then turns on Bayley . Then Bianca and Jade go face to face.Setting up a future match. LOL at Jade saying that she doesn't need to wrestle to stay rich on Social Media. Self Burying.
I think Seth gets pinned in the tag match night one, but Cody def wins night 2, due to a turn by the rock. Or Rock/Roman lose night one, Roman gets upset with rock. Rock turns and cost Roman night two.

either way, I think Cody wins night two.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Mar 18, 2024 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WM Predictions:

Priest cashes in on Seth sooner or later.

Cody wins night one.

Codester obviously loses night two. Either the Rock is going to turn or Roman. Maybe even Cody , but Cody winning the title?... it aint happenin.

Drehhh finally wins unless Punk comes out during the match. Maybe Punk shows up after the match...at the two for one extravaganza.

Bayley wins when Jade FINALLY does something and helps Bayley win. Jade then turns on Bayley . Then Bianca and Jade go face to face.Setting up a future match. LOL at Jade saying that she doesn't need to wrestle to stay rich on Social Media. Self Burying.

Lol Cody is definitely winning the title. They didn't just change all this stuff up for him to lose.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Mar 19, 2024 at 4:25 PM ]
Honestly I want Gunther to beat Zayn. I want a different challenger. I'm burned out on Sami. He's good but it's not his time anymore. It really isn't.

I can list almost ten other guys who aren't in a title hunt at Wrestlemania who deserve a title opp more than him:

LA Knight
Randy Orton
Damian
Jey
The Miz
R Truth
Chad Gable
Shinsuke
Okay, I hate predicting s**t but this seems obvious.

They have been teasing the return for awhile now the past week +

Last night...Paul Heyman goes face to face with Cody, gets him to agree to meet ALONE and Roman will be with no members of the BLOODLINE allowed, besides Heyman... Cody accepts.

It's pretty obvious that Heyman is setting Cody up for a trap but how? Who is on the outside of the bloodline, whos a badass, with a history of beating up Cody Rhodes?

Brock Lesnar. I predict Brock Lesnar intervenes and shows up on Smackdown as a mercenary for Heyman/the Bloodline
[ Edited by Garce on Mar 19, 2024 at 3:44 PM ]

Last night...Paul Heyman goes face to face with Cody, gets him to agree to meet ALONE and Roman will be with no members of the BLOODLINE allowed, besides Heyman... Cody accepts.

It's pretty obvious that Heyman is setting Cody up for a trap but how? Who is on the outside of the bloodline, whos a badass, with a history of beating up Cody Rhodes?

Brock Lesnar. I predict Brock Lesnar intervenes and shows up on Smackdown as a mercenary for Heyman/the Bloodline

Lesnar is done lol
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Lesnar is done lol

They've already begun steps to bring him back to WWE
This dude always looking like an 8 year old at Disneyland. That bag must have been really big.

lol Edge and Christian hockey spot was 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4wjKWyLLkB/?igsh=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==
Mone is still awful at promos. I am shocked I tell you.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This dude always looking like an 8 year old at Disneyland. That bag must have been really big.

To be fair, dude spent the last 8 years working in Japan where the fans are very respectful and engaged but they don't exactly cheer and chant with the same vigor and enthusiasm as American wrestling fans.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Mar 23, 2024 at 10:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone