There are 641 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Okay, I hate predicting s**t but this seems obvious.

They have been teasing the return for awhile now the past week +

Last night...Paul Heyman goes face to face with Cody, gets him to agree to meet ALONE and Roman will be with no members of the BLOODLINE allowed, besides Heyman... Cody accepts.

It's pretty obvious that Heyman is setting Cody up for a trap but how? Who is on the outside of the bloodline, whos a badass, with a history of beating up Cody Rhodes?

Brock Lesnar. I predict Brock Lesnar intervenes and shows up on Smackdown as a mercenary for Heyman/the Bloodline

Lesnar is done lol

They've already begun steps to bring him back to WWE

I seen he's back on the roster on WWE official website
Originally posted by BMoore56:
I seen he's back on the roster on WWE official website

I was wrong it was just plain ol bloodline meh
Down goes Dirty Dom

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C49iO3fsOH5/?igsh=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
The Rock is carrying the main event program on his back. He's spectacular. The timing was too short but Roman vs. Heel Rock for the title was really the big match. WWE was right in a sense. They just took the wrong approach with the face Dwyane Johnson thing.
Originally posted by pdc20:
The Rock is carrying the main event program on his back. He's spectacular. The timing was too short but Roman vs. Heel Rock for the title was really the big match. WWE was right in a sense. They just took the wrong approach with the face Dwyane Johnson thing.

nobody wants to see two part timers battle over a championship.

nobody wants to see two part timers battle over a championship.

[ Edited by Temecula49ersfan on Mar 26, 2024 at 9:40 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Don't watch a ton anymore, but watched RAW last night and he was incredible.The ending segment? Chefs kiss.
Not sure why they keep booking ospreay against these no names and putting up 50/50 matches
Gold dust has got to make a return right?!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yeah, he'll interfere for sure.

I believe he's AEW until Fall.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I believe he's AEW until Fall.

AEW was going to let Billy Gunn go to the DX reunion but HHH said no last second. Maybe AEW will last Dustin attempt to go over there to run interference on the bloodline
Jade my oh my

Drew never misses.
Share 49ersWebzone