Jade my oh my

Your taste is finally improving I see.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Drew never misses.

Page bump

Cringy as hell
They really are Cody Crybabies
I see the light now. Let Dreuh' cook

I can't wait for this weekend, its gonna be an all timer.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
CM Punk is a hypocrite, that's what he is. Nothing is his fault. He always plays the victim card.
Fantastic performer, amazing promo but definitely a scumbag.
I don't have time to talk about everything he said in that interview but just the fact that he doesn't seem to feel sorry for what happened at All In tells you who he is.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
I think that's the best WM build up in years. Really good job by everyone involved.

Originally posted by pdc20:
I think that's the best WM build up in years. Really good job by everyone involved.

The last two raw and smackdowns have been amazing.
CM Punk is a hypocrite, that's what he is. Nothing is his fault. He always plays the victim card.
I don't have time to talk about everything he said in that interview but just the fact that he doesn't seem to feel sorry for what happened at All In tells you who he is.

Nah he's 100% right. When actual wrestlers like Bully Ray(who himself had a bad incident with Jack Perry) agree, you know something is seriously wrong with AEW.

No way in hell Jack Perry would get away with his behavior in the WWE. Tony Khan is too much of wimp to do anything with balls.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Nah he's 100% right. When actual wrestlers like Bully Ray(who himself had a bad incident with Jack Perry) agree, you know something is seriously wrong with AEW.

No way in hell Jack Perry would get away with his behavior in the WWE. Tony Khan is too much of wimp to do anything with balls.

Lol when has Bully Ray not been a POS?

I don't actually know too much about the AEW stuff, but I listened to the interview and got the impression that Punk was rambling and making it up as he went along. From what I've heard from both sides, it sounds like everyone is to blame. Punk is a child and AEW sounds like a sh*tshow behind the scenes.
[ Edited by TheNaitch on Apr 2, 2024 at 7:06 PM ]
Originally posted by TheNaitch:

I don't actually know too much about the AEW stuff, but I listened to the interview and got the impression that Punk was rambling and making it up as he went along. From what I've heard from both sides, it sounds like everyone is too blame. Punk is a child and AEW sounds like a sh*tshow behind the scenes.

AEWs back stage is definitely about letting the wrestlers police each other, that's a good and a bad thing.

But ya, most people know that Punk is a pos.
Share 49ersWebzone