49ers explode for 21-point third quarter, then hold on late to take 30-24 win over Cowboys →

There are 354 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by dmax:
Gonna make it sweeter when cody wins tomorrow

Now I feel like that's too obvious so there either is going to be a massive swerve that hasn't been put out yet or Cody loses outright

I feel the same. I literally called Roman spearing The Rock way before it happened lol. Now it's like OK, they want you to buy in to this chance of him turning. Doubt it.

If Cody wins, I think it's gonna be a lot more complex than that. But I'm leaning 75% that Roman keeps it and starting to buy in that they want him getting a new title record..
Cody loses.

Seth beats Drueh' ,but Priest cashes in.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Now I feel like that's too obvious so there either is going to be a massive swerve that hasn't been put out yet or Cody loses outright

I feel the same. I literally called Roman spearing The Rock way before it happened lol. Now it's like OK, they want you to buy in to this chance of him turning. Doubt it.

If Cody wins, I think it's gonna be a lot more complex than that. But I'm leaning 75% that Roman keeps it and starting to buy in that they want him getting a new title record..

I don't think anyone will ever come close to Bruno Sammartino. However, if Cody doesn't win, I think you risk the crowd losing interest in him.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I don't think anyone will ever come close to Bruno Sammartino. However, if Cody doesn't win, I think you risk the crowd losing interest in him.

I agree and I think they are going make that exact mistake.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Cody loses.

Seth beats Drueh' ,but Priest cashes in.

Drew should win, he's been absolutely amazing for months but I agree, they're going to screw him with no title.

Then Drew will interfere in the main event when Seth tries to help Jey
Drew should win, set up Punk vs Drew going forward
Steph is back!
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Steph is back!

How her tits looking?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Steph is back!

How her tits looking?

Covered. She did joke that she was glad it wasn't as cold as it was yesterday though.

Hahaha god damn it Drew. Why did you have to mess with Punk???? Damien Priest being champion is gonna be interesting.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Steph is back!

How her tits looking?

Covered. She did joke that she was glad it wasn't as cold as it was yesterday though.

Was always a fan of her boob job
Hope drew comes back soon or already signed his contract
Share 49ersWebzone