There are 240 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

EPICCCCC

Amazing Show, Day 2 easily > Day 1, I don't think that is a shocker but oh man, I did not see the undertaker returning to help cody, that s**t was amazing. Same with Cena. So awesome. Let's hope raw after mania tomorrow cooks unlike last year.

The only blemish on the main event was the production botched seth's entrance but aside from that amazing amazing amazing.

bailey v iyo
la knight v aj styles
randy orton v KO v Logan Paul
Prophets v final testament, worst match of the night, it sucked because they really needed to put over the final testament and karrion kross. wasting him.
seth v drew so amazing, I loved how they laid out this entire match. the way they pulled of the cash in was great. They keep doing drew dirty though, he's been one of the best villains - give him something - Priest Cash in was great.

I am curious where they are going to take Cody's story next.
[ Edited by Garce on Apr 7, 2024 at 9:06 PM ]
They'll have to cook up something tomorrow

hopefully a debut of someone.

Absolute Cinema
That match was straight out of Endgame. Lol

What's the word on Rocky? Is he leaving again?

Does he at least need to come back as a face so the kids will watch Moana again?
Incredible day 2 ….. simply incredible
Seeing Taker run to backstage instead of going back underneath the ring was lol.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Gee. Didn't see that coming..

Rock doing the throat slit taunt on night one foreshadowed Taker on night two.

Absolute Cinema
I'm still shook, favorite wrestler of all time … choked slamming the final boss
I said the only way that they save this WM is by Cody winning. I thought he was going to dethrone Hogan's record for sure.

Color me surprised.

👏 Good job by HHH.

Raw after WM always has surprises as well.

Damn liv
How tall is indie Hartwell ?…I'd climb dat
Originally posted by dmax:
How tall is indie Hartwell ?…I'd climb dat

5'9"
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I said the only way that they save this WM is by Cody winning. I thought he was going to dethrone Hogan's record for sure.

Color me surprised.

👏 Good job by HHH.

Raw after WM always has surprises as well.

it was pretty obvious. they didn't change all that around to make Cody lose.
Michael Cole saying, "I love Professional Wrestling"

And "Professional Wrestling is back" was said on purpose not spur of the moment. Always liked what HHH did with NXT while he ran it, he can make WWE solid again. He's also always been open to work with other promotions as well.

🤞
Share 49ersWebzone