There are 219 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 11, 2024 at 12:34 PM ]
Zelina is getting cooked on twitter. Her heat gonna be nuclear on Smackdown. Dirty Dom style.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
all I care about:

anyone else get wood
He should probably take an L and throw millions to Cornette to be in charge of Collision. IMO he's too busy with AEW,Jaguars, that soccer team, etc.

Cornette is a racist a*****e. A guy who has said so much ignorant s**t about Japanese wrestlers, especially the female ones will never get run in a company with such close ties to NJPW and now Stardom.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

So basically Punk gets all in his face. Who knows what Jack said, but Punk definitely went after him first. Got in his face and threw the "first punch"

Perry making the most of it.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
IDC about what ex WWE people are saying since they're still on payroll. Tony needs to stop giving into the WWE bots and marks online and do his thing.

He is and it's leading to empty arenas and CM Punk chants on his show.

He should probably take an L and throw millions to Cornette to be in charge of Collision. IMO he's too busy with AEW,Jaguars, that soccer team, etc.

Bloodline Civil War is brewing.
Goddamn

Fans chanting "You got choked out" and he slaps a front facelock on the guy. LOL

First person to ever win a World Title in New Japan, AEW and WWE.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Goddamn

shes something else bruh
"I thought my duty as an EVP during Brawl Out would be to enter the situation while there was chaos, de-escalate it and create a peaceful environment for everyone. I was able to create a peaceful environment for most important person in that altercation and that was Larry ( CM Punks dog) and I swear to God, honestly, that was my biggest — and that sounds funny but, I look at animals and our pets as people and Dobby of course (Omega's cat), one of the most important people in my life. So, to get little Larry out of there was the most important thing to me and that was a success.

"Unfortunately, try as I may, things were too chaotic for me to be able to do anything on my own power… I believe it was in that instance when I realized that the way that I wanted to go about things wasn't necessarily the way that other people wanted to, was also the way that other people necessarily didn't want to and then it was also maybe not the way that the boss wanted to take care of it and I also thought of myself as a liability because I am, I don't wanna say old school, I'm not old school. I just played a lot of contact sports and I've gotten into jiu-jitsu and boxing and mixed martial arts. I just know that sometimes, when you perform or when you fight, when everything's on the line, when you give your heart, when you give your soul towards something and you're in that moment of high stress or high anxiety where you've maybe emptied the tank and you're just physically exhausted… But when you're in an environment like that, sometimes emotions get the best of you and people will wanna throw hands… and I am unfortunately or fortunately a believer of it. I think if it's decided, hey, this is the best way to solve things and you can shake hands after and move on after, I'm actually a believer of fighting.

- Kenny Omega on twitch 4/12/24
Drew and Punk could be an epic rivalry. But at the end of the day, Drew needs a real title run within the next year. He effing EARNED it. I get why they did things this way though.

Priest earned his as well. I think that's fair. I'm eager to see where this goes. Part of me wonders what they do with Roman. Does the bloodline go to Raw? Does LA Knight go to raw?

IMO, the most deserving guys for new titles to me are:

-LA Knight
-Drew
-Chad Gable
-Jey

All of these guys are at peak levels for fandom and or overall performance. I don't care about Punk at all, and I don't think he's earned anything but WWE probably has him high on their list.

I also think Solo might be someone to consider for a mid card title, maybe more if he improves on the mic.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 14, 2024 at 4:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone