There are 205 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

NOT THE BIG BOOTY BAE SKY BLUE

[ Edited by JustinMT on May 1, 2024 at 11:06 PM ]
-Drew has been released by WWE

Gulak that is.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Team McIntyre all the way here.

"Well, I didn't even know she had been calling me out. Someone told me she's been doing it on a regular basis. Well, money does talk. If they can cough up enough money, I'd take her on. I'd even give her the first swing. Bring it, Toni. You think you can beat me? I'd like to see it. I'm not afraid." - Wendy Richter
The fans in France make the Philadelphia fans at Wrestlemania look even more shameful. The atmosphere in Philly sounded like a half empty stadium watching the two worst UFL teams competing against each other.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 4, 2024 at 11:57 AM ]

They knew every word to every song. Wherever the next PPV is, they have massive shoes to fill. I don't know that I've EVER heard a crowd like that. French WWE fans have my absolute utmost respect after that.

Nice show in general too.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

They knew every word to every song. Wherever the next PPV is, they have massive shoes to fill. I don't know that I've EVER heard a crowd like that. French WWE fans have my absolute utmost respect after that.

Nice show in general too.

Philly brags about having such passionate fans and yet New York Knicks fans made themselves heard in Philly and France of all countries embarrassed their wrestling fanbase. I freaking love it.
The Bianca Bel air/ Jade tag title match at Backlash was a total botch fest 😆 🤣
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The Bianca Bel air/ Jade tag title match at Backlash was a total botch fest 😆 🤣

I was a little disappointed. They had some really great move ideas but too many just didn't get executed cleanly. They are both superstar talents and I'm glad they got the titles, but I hope they can get better at their moves because they had some really epic ideas honestly.
Share 49ersWebzone