There are 231 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
What a huge BOTCH to end it ????

Which match?

I honestly was really pleased with this PLE.
I'll be watching Dynamite tonight for MJF's return.

Do you realize how hard and ballsy this is?

Ricochet gonna finish up his contract in WWE.

PRINCE PUMA TIME
This s**t is gonna get crazy on Netflix.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
This s**t is gonna get crazy on Netflix.

Dom needs to hit the weights with pops or with Mami... 🤷‍♂️
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ricochet gonna finish up his contract in WWE.

PRINCE PUMA TIME

He gonna be back in WWE IMO
Originally posted by ads_2006:
He gonna be back in WWE IMO

he said he's leaving so that aint gonna happen
I thought what they did to ricochet was f**king crazy.

He said he's leaving.

So they make him take a concrete bump and then gets driven into a carwindshield by Bron Breakker? Goes off into an ambulance with Samantha Irvin, never to be seen again...

lolwtf? That s**t was brutal.
[ Edited by Garce on Jun 11, 2024 at 1:26 PM ]

Originally posted by Garce:

He said he's leaving.

So they make him take a concrete bump and then gets driven into a carwindshield by Bron Breakker? Goes off into an ambulance with Samantha Irvin, never to be seen again...

Dude I was like OMG WTF, dude got dropped 8 feet flat onto his back on hard concrete. That's effing insane. That was absolute brutality, among the worst I've seen in a long long time. No way that didn't actually hurt him. Honestly incredibly dangerous and could've killed him if he fell wrong.

He said he's leaving.

Ya that was pretty f**ked up what they had him to. It's not the 90s anymore where this is okay. It make's wrestlers think twice now before wanting to sign there.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

He said he's leaving.

Ya that was pretty f**ked up what they had him to. It's not the 90s anymore where this is okay. It make's wrestlers think twice now before wanting to sign there.

the only way this is justifiable... is if he makes a dramatic comeback, rebranded as prince puma or whatever else...something. If he goes out like that, I can't justify that s**t otherwise.
Share 49ersWebzone