There are 105 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by JustinMT:

When you get The Elite off of Temu.

Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Garce:
I thought what they did to ricochet was f**king crazy.

He said he's leaving.

So they make him take a concrete bump and then gets driven into a carwindshield by Bron Breakker? Goes off into an ambulance with Samantha Irvin, never to be seen again...

lolwtf? That s**t was brutal.

Ya that was pretty f**ked up what they had him to. It's not the 90s anymore where this is okay. It make's wrestlers think twice now before wanting to sign there.

the only way this is justifiable... is if he makes a dramatic comeback, rebranded as prince puma or whatever else...something. If he goes out like that, I can't justify that s**t otherwise.

It was totally shocking, no doubt. The more I think about the more it bothers me...

On a different note.. I wonder when uncle howdy is planning on showing up..

Also.. I wanna see Braun versus Bronn.
I hope Bayley goes to AEW one day to let those cheeks free. She can also be paid for what sh GYYYAAAAT

HBK vs Hart

''how did you know I was in that girly magazine?''

GOAT

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3748783142108557?mibextid=0VwfS7&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

😆 🤣
surprised Jade and Bianca dropped the titles already.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 15, 2024 at 12:32 PM ]

Jade with the botch over the top ropes
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I loved the PLE overall - i really felt like McIntyre should have walked away with the title... with the botched rope hang by priest, it makes McIntyre look super week. the CM punk ref moment was great, I just thought McIntyre should have figured out a way to overcome it.
surprised Jade and Bianca dropped the titles already.

That shocked me too.

You know what didn't shock me? Drew losing in his home country AGAIN with CM Punk being the guy used to cost him.

That was arguably the most horrifically predictable outcome for a high interest match I've ever seen. After Dawn and Fyre won.. I was like.. Well that's it for hometown winners. Looked over to my wife and called it exactly how it happened.. I would have been in shock and awe and impressed if it had gone differently.

Drew still winning in spite of Punk's efforts would've been the most creative, epic finish imaginable. CM Punk in disbelief would've been so freaking awesome. Then you build out the rivalry further for an eventual title match between them down the road.

Drew has consistently whooped Punk's a** on the mic and in in-ring performance. At this point in time, I can't find any justification whatsoever for continuing to impede him from holding the title he rightfully deserves.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 15, 2024 at 9:19 PM ]

Straight up BOTCH fest.

Share 49ersWebzone