There are 236 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Straight up BOTCH fest.

There's a clip showing a ref telling AJ that the ropes were loose and not as tight as they should be. Why Jade and Damien weren't told this is beyond me. That's completely on WWE.
Jade does have some GIGANTIC feet.
Ropegate.

A botch is a botch. ...unless it's in the WWE.
When there's half a dozen rope botches across the entire event... That's a problem.

After a day to process, this PLE was honestly trash. 5/10 at best.

Cody versus AJ -- Super anticlimactic ending

Women's tag championship -- shocking for many reasons, specifically the fact that there's no justification for it. Zero story behind Alba and Isla. They've done literally nothing and are suddenly champs. They hardly did anything impressive.

Drew versus Damian -- horribly predictable and again, no good reason to keep Drew titleless

Bayley versus Piper -- not bad, went as expected

Zayn versus Gable -- match itself was fine, but the stuff with Otis.. FFS if there ever was a time for a climax moment, this would've been it. You can drag a story segment out way too long and I think they've undoubtedly crossed the threshold by now. They need to write a finish to this situation so they can feed into the story that follows it. They have an absolutely golden opportunity here and I am getting increasingly concerned that they botch this worse than the rope situation this weekend
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 16, 2024 at 8:06 PM ]

Chelsea Green was a beast.
So is this faction gonna be called the Firefly Fun House 👀

I'm pretty excited about the Wyatt 6.. Nikki is a great fit as sister Abigail.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jun 19, 2024 at 11:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I can see Gunther as WWE World Champion soon.
Share 49ersWebzone