There are 173 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

I believe in Joe Hendry, but thought the crowd was weak
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I KNOW I'm not the only one who thought it was gross when CM kissed that bracelet.

Said Braclet was in Drew's undwears 5 min prior. Wtf. 🤢🤮
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I KNOW I'm not the only one who thought it was gross when CM kissed that bracelet.

If Drew brings this up I will die
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

If Drew brings this up I will die

😂😂😂😂

On another note, I LOVE the addition of Joe Tessitore. I've always liked him. Dude is an incredibly underrated announcer and is a fantastic fit for this.
Highlights:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ajFFN96ZbvU?si=3_fCz_WeAjCvQo2g
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
😂😂😂😂

On another note, I LOVE the addition of Joe Tessitore. I've always liked him. Dude is an incredibly underrated announcer and is a fantastic fit for this.

I think its a good addition as well, a little less funny but also less goofy than Pat McAfee, a good change

Crowd chanting "This is Arson!"

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Crowd chanting "This is Arson!"

Ok that is f**ked up. Delete this before Furlow sees this.

That was a bit funny at least
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Sep 5, 2024 at 12:01 AM ]
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
😂😂😂😂

I think its a good addition as well, a little less funny but also less goofy than Pat McAfee, a good change

I agree. He has a good, emphatic voice for calling the action and making it sound unscripted.

He wasn't perfect on Monday, but he's going to get even better as things go along and he gets into a groove.

Swerve for the rest of his life:

Share 49ersWebzone