LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 156 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

AEW : Murder was the Case.

Like damn TK. What a violent PPV.
Originally posted by evil:

Swerve gets powerbombed through bricks. OUCH.
Perry gets absolutely WRECKED with the flying knee/wizard.

This style is way different than that of WWE.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Swerve gets powerbombed through bricks. OUCH.
Perry gets absolutely WRECKED with the flying knee/wizard.

This style is way different than that of WWE.

Also the Terry Funk callback with the bag over Bryan's head.

The CZW homage with the syringe followed by an unprotected chair shot to the head (with a gimmicked chair).

In a matter of 4 days AEW fans went from "This is arson" to "this is murder".

Wow
Will Ospreay confirmed to be Guile.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Will Ospreay confirmed to be Guile.

DAMN how t f LOL

Hes not wrong.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Hes not wrong.

Logans ' rebuttal:

• pdc20
  • Veteran

It was a great PPV but yeah this was a violent, violent PPV.
The Main Event was hard to watch at times. The crowd was even affraid at moments. When Hangman after the match teased coming back to the ring, you could hear shrieks coming from the audience, it was amazing. I loved that match because it was the match that proved that even the hero of AEW could become the villain. It was very comic books. It was like watching Killing Joke if Batman had finally crossed the line and killed the Joker. Hangman may have won the physical war but Swerve won the psychological warfare. When Hangman told Swerve to beg for mercy, Swerve laughed maniacally because at that moment he knew Hangman went too far. This feud started with Swerve wanting Hangman's spot as the MC of AEW and that's what he became but more than that Hangman became the most violent villain in the Company. Amazing, amazing feud. Hangman is such a fantastic actor. His eyes seriously.

I also loved the Willow Nightingale/Kris Statlander match. Really good feud between these two and this match was a great fight.
Ospreay/PAC was fantastic. PAC f**king rules.

Powerboat on to bricks in case you missed it:

https://youtube.com/shorts/97cNlBFWNE8?si=un8NLyDNyWZlPfa0
R-Truth remains a National Treasure.

Originally posted by pdc20:

It was a great PPV but yeah this was a violent, violent PPV.
The Main Event was hard to watch at times. The crowd was even affraid at moments. When Hangman after the match teased coming back to the ring, you could hear shrieks coming from the audience, it was amazing. I loved that match because it was the match that proved that even the hero of AEW could become the villain. It was very comic books. It was like watching Killing Joke if Batman had finally crossed the line and killed the Joker. Hangman may have won the physical war but Swerve won the psychological warfare. When Hangman told Swerve to beg for mercy, Swerve laughed maniacally because at that moment he knew Hangman went too far. This feud started with Swerve wanting Hangman's spot as the MC of AEW and that's what he became but more than that Hangman became the most violent villain in the Company. Amazing, amazing feud. Hangman is such a fantastic actor. His eyes seriously.

I also loved the Willow Nightingale/Kris Statlander match. Really good feud between these two and this match was a great fight.
Ospreay/PAC was fantastic. PAC f**king rules.

Hanger teasing going back after the match was a nice touch and the crowd definitely took notice.

Stat/Willow was a fantastic match.

PAC and Ospreay was what we all had hoped for from them. Just an absolute banger of a match. Ospreay is IMO pretty clearly the absolute best in ring talent in the business today. Would be fun to see him and PAC run that back in the UK down the line.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Yeah you could do another Ospreay/Pac in London but I think that since next year Forbidden Door is in London, there's a chance the match will be Ospreay/Zach Sabre Jr. But honestly right now, you put anybody against Ospreay and it's gonna be a great match.
I think the match I prefered this year in Pro Wrestling was the Revolution match against Takes**ta. I hope they're keeping the re-match for when Ospreay is AEW champion.
It's not gonna be this year still because apparently the big storyline for AEW in the next few months will be Moxley vs. Darby. Moxley is probably gonna beat Danielson for the title and then later maybe at All In next year, Darby will win the AEW title. It's not what I would do. I think that there's guys like Jay White, Ospreay or Okada that would be better choices for a first run as AEW Champion. And as far as guys that have already been champions for me it's necessary that Hangman gets back the title more than Moxley. But well let's see first where this story is going with Mox and Darby.
R-Truth remains a National Treasure.

LOL

that was pretty wild. Shannon was drunk and left the live on while fornicating.
Share 49ersWebzone