LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 218 users in the forums

Zach Frazier, C, West Virgina

If we're gonna bolster our interior and look for a potential future upgrade over Brendel, I really, really like Frazier. Dude plays straight up NASTY and shows a powerful pop, nice movement skills, and great leverage in the run game. Against the pass, shows good awareness to peel off and pickup the extra rusher or guys coming inside on stunts.

This IOL class seems weaker than I can remember, but there's a lot to like with Frazier, IMO.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If we're gonna bolster our interior and look for a potential future upgrade over Brendel, I really, really like Frazier. Dude plays straight up NASTY and shows a powerful pop, nice movement skills, and great leverage in the run game. Against the pass, shows good awareness to peel off and pickup the extra rusher or guys coming inside on stunts.

This IOL class seems weaker than I can remember, but there's a lot to like with Frazier, IMO.

Certainly should give him consideration in rd 2.

It is a very weak IOL class.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Of course it is...
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Of course it is...

Hopefully we have a shot at him. Projections I've read now say late third to forth round. But we all know a strong off-season can vault him up to being a round 2 lock.

Of course it is...

Hopefully we have a shot at him. Projections I've read now say late third to forth round. But we all know a strong off-season can vault him up to being a round 2 lock.

I've been saying this for years, An elite center would change everything for us.

As well as an elite run blocking RT.
Of course it is...

But a really good tackle class.

I expect him too. Has a good skillset.

I expect him too. Has a good skillset.

Well nevermind. Latest stuff I'm seeing is now projecting him to go as high as the first round. We have no shot, depending on combine, etc..
Well nevermind. Latest stuff I'm seeing is now projecting him to go as high as the first round. We have no shot, depending on combine, etc..

I doubt the first. Lot of tackle talent along with some qbs. Top 50 maybe.

Hard to say until they start testing.

I doubt the first. Lot of tackle talent along with some qbs. Top 50 maybe.

Hard to say until they start testing.

Man, I'm too emotionally invested already 😭😭😭
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 3, 2023 at 7:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Of course it is...

But a really good tackle class.

This
i'm liking the OL prospect threads near the top of the draft forum. That needs to be the focus in the first two rounds.
I'm liking Frazir as the center pick even if we have to trade up in the 2nd to gt him.

1st kingsley suamataia OT BYU
2nd Zach Frazir OC Wisonsin

I'm ready to be hurt again!

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/195203-tyler-linderbaum-c-iowa

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/196521-jake-andrews-c-troy

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/195012-quinn-meinerz-c-og-wisconsin-whitewater
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I'm ready to be hurt again!

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/195203-tyler-linderbaum-c-iowa

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/196521-jake-andrews-c-troy

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/195012-quinn-meinerz-c-og-wisconsin-whitewater

They are kind of running out of positions to invest day 1 and 2 draft picks in. It won't be safety, LB, edge, TE, WR, QB, K, P, and hopefully not RB. Its gotta be the turn for IOL, right?
Share 49ersWebzone